Nothing brings down the performance or the safety of a tire like a bent rim. That doesn’t mean you need to a buy a new wheel. Bring it to us and we can straighten that rim for you for a fraction of the cost of replacement.
If your rim is out-of-round your car may have the following problems:
- Vibration or a Steering Wheel Shake
- Premature and Uneven Tire Wear
- Unnecessary Wear and Tear on your Car’s Suspension.
Our qualified technicians can take your broken or bent rim and restore it to extend the life of your wheels. We could save you hundreds of dollars by simply repairing instead of replacing your rims. Advantages to straightening are:
- Existing wheel refinish is maintained
- Wheels still match age/finish of the rest of the car
- Most cost efficient
Is the rim too damaged to fix? ( Cracked or Broken) Not a problem, we can help you find a reasonable replacement that fits your car. No matter what the needs of our customers we are there to help get them back on the road quickly and safely. Call or fill out our contact form for more information on how WheelKraft NW can save you money.
“Recently I hit a giant pot hole going down a back alley. Sure enough I began to feel my vehicle vibrate as I went down the road. I called up WheelKraft and they gave me a free estimate for having my rim straightened. Now my car is running better than ever and you can’t even tell which wheel had the work. Thanks WheelKraft!”
John Waddel, loyal and satisfied customer
1) Wheel Straightening is one service we do not offer On Site. We will need your wheel at our shop for 24 to 48 hours.
2) Some Wheels will Break during the Straightening Process ***
3) WheelKraft NW does not employ the use of heat in our straightening process.
4) If WheelKraft NW cannot make your wheel roadworthy again, there is NO CHARGE for our service.
Call or contact us for an estimate and one of our well mannered staff will be happy to help you.
We will not Weld a Cracked or Broken Wheel. Here’s why. DISPOSITION OF ABNORMALITIES: “In the event of distortions or cracks on the alloy wheels, please refrain from repairing them yourself or sending them to any repair shop. The strength of the alloy wheels can be greatly reduced by the heat generated by welding torches. Furthermore, those distortion curvatures are rarely discernible to the naked eye. To avoid such dangers, consult manufacturer.” Koenig Wheels Every Alloy Manufacturer has a similar warning and most void any existing warranty if the use of heat is evident on the wheel.
*** Wheelkraft NW is not liable for any damage that occurs during the wheel straightening process. Wheel straightening and wheel damage repair/refinishing are separate charges.